So how long is my battery going to last - A very common question we receive !
The ultimate answer for battery run-time involves a series of parameters and algorithm calculations based on the following variables :
- Operating Voltage (Maximum, Nominal and Minimum / cut-off)
- Current Draw (Peak, Average & standby) & Duration
- Temperatures (% of time of exposure per temperature)
- Back Up or Mains Power Source
- Storage Temperature
- Operating Temperature
- Expected Operating Life
- Storage Time Before Usage:
- Size Constraints (Preferred Cell Size)
Other (If Applicable):
- Charge & Discharge Rates (If applicable)
- Special Conditions : Shock, Vibration, Humidity etc.
Total Cost Of Ownership Calculations also depend on Estimated Annual Volume Cost Base.