Noark SION Single Phase Hybrid Inverter Charger 48V 5000VA 120A-35A MPPT 6500 W Array
PRE-ORDER NOW! 1ST SHIPMENT DUE MARCH 2024
The Noark SION range of single-phase hybrid inverters are CEC Approved (Multiple Mode Inverter - PV and Battery) & suitable for both on & off-grid applications.
This multifunctional Hybrid inverter, combines all the functions of an inverter, dual MPPT solar charge controllers (6500 W Array Size), & multi-chemistry battery charger which can all be monitored and controlled with the myNOARK software monitoring package.
Suitable for residential and light commercial use, the Noark range maximises the self-consumption rate of solar energy and increases your energy impendence.
During the day, the PV system generates electricity which will be provided to the loads initially. Then, the excess energy will charge the battery via the Noark Single Phase Hybrid Inverter. Finally, the stored energy can be released when the loads require it. The battery can also be charged by a generator to ensure uninterrupted supply in the event of grid blackout. It is also equipped with RS485/CAN port for battery communication.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Wireless configuration or via Colour touch LCD screen
- Max. 16 pcs parallel for on-grid and off-grid operation
- IP65 Rated
- Pure Sine Wave inverter
- Dual MPPT
- AC couple to retro fit to existing solar system
- 6 time periods for battery charging/discharging
- Support and integration for multiple Battery Brands and Chemistries
- RS485/CAN port for battery communication
- AC input for Grid connection- CEC Approved
- Generator input port for Generator or String Inverter AC input
- myNOARK 24/7 Monitoring and remote upgrade and diagnosis
- 10 Year Australian Backed Warranty
- Australian Based technical support team
|Noark SION Single Phase Hybrid Inverter Charger 48V 5000VA 120A-35A MPPT 6500 W Array
|Residential and Light Commercial Solar storage
|Lithium Iron Phosphate / Lead Acid (LiFePO4/SLA)
|Length / Breadth / Depth
Power Products & Accessories
Inverter Chargers - Home Storage Type
Noark Hybrid Inverter Chargers
Noark Single Phase Inverter Chargers
INSTALLATION TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS REQUIRED
- This product requires installation to the appropriate Australian Standards
- Various State legislations require a Licenced Electrician to install this item - Please consult your State Government websites for more information
- QLD Legislation imposes Point of Sale signage regulations for this product