12V 140Ah 550W/Cell (15min) EXTREME High Rate Long Life battery
The new Drypower EXTREME High Rate Long Life series has been designed specifically for extreme high rate discharge & long design life in floating service applications.
12SB550WHR-FR 12V 550W/Cell down to 1.67V (15 Minute Rate)
Suitable for applications such as:
- Data Centres
- Telco Base Stations
- Emergency Power Supplies
- Fire Alarms
- Emergency Lighting
Improvements to the batteries internal grid structure has resulted in improved energy density & a more stable performance wherever high power & short-term backup discharge are required.
Features & Benefits
- LONG design life in float service
- High rate discharge construction.
- Low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- Complies with IMDG Special Provision 238.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Extreme energy density, small footprint, increased power (15% to 20% above standard high-rate batteries).
- Uses Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology, and the electrolyte is absorbed in fiberglass separators. The gas recombination efficiency is up to 99%.
- UL94 V-0 Flame Retardant Case
- 9-12 Year design life
- Fully recycleable
Suitable replacement for: PHR-12500, XP-12500, UPS12-490 MR, HRL12500W, HR5000, 12HX505, S12V500, NSB 12-540FT, PRC-12150C
|Description||12V 140Ah 550W/Cell (15min) EXTREME High Rate Long Life battery|
|Application||UPS, Data Centres, Telco Base Stations, Emergency Power Supplies, Security, Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting|
|Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Watts Per Cell||550W|
|Termination||F8 (M6 Bolt)|
|Length / Breadth / Depth||173mm|
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA-VRLA) Batteries
SLA/AGM Standby Power Batteries
SLA/AGM High Rate UPS Power Batteries
SLA/AGM Extreme High Rate Long Life
Drypower UPS Batteries
Drypower Extreme High Rate Long Life